We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is transferred to, processed and held by people in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to create reports, information, and other relevant information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended purposes;
- Through the use of "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their advertisements and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see section VI);
- To protect your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- Should you enroll with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't designed nor are they intended for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or marketing. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) if engaging in a survey or survey; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Website including IP addresses and information having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your usage of our Sites specific to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your needs. We also use this data in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to goods or solutions, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. Please be advised that although we strive to protect your PII, we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email in the last known e-mail address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary steps to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices concerning how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to find any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your information from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a small child below the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you need to use bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.